Sex Offenders in Ferndale

For information on registered sex and kidnapping offenders living anywhere in Whatcom County, please visit Whatcom County's website,  where you can register to receive e-mail alerts when a specific offender moves from one location to another.

To search other counties, go to the Washington State Sex Offender Information Center. There is also a National Sex Offender Registry that contains information on sex offenders around the country.