Are You Interested in a Career in Law Enforcement?
Salary and Benefits
- $5373 to $6289 per month, DOE (through 2016) with 2.75% increase in 2017
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Take home vehicle program, education incentive, matching deferred compensation
Entry Level Standards
- 21 years of age or older;
- U.S. Citizen;
- High school graduate or equivalent;
- Have or obtain a valid WA drivers license;
- Good driving record (will be assessed);
- No felony convictions;
- Misdemeanor convictions reviewed on case-by-case basis;
- Meet LEOFF medical standards;
- No excessive alcohol/drug use; no illegal controlled substance use in past five years, no hallucinogens within past 10 years. Those who have experimented with controlled substances may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Lateral Entry Standards